Is antialiasing possible?

newbie-question

Is it possible to add antialiasing to fonts in Axure, locally and/or in Axshare, and if so how can it be done?

Effectively I’m after a way to attach certain CSS attributes, such as the following, to text:

-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;

Many thanks.

I’ve answered my own question to a degree. In Axshare I can add a plugin with this code:

<style type="text/css">
p {
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased !important;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale !important;
}
</style>

Though that doesn’t help locally. Not sure if it’s something I want / need long term anyway, but wanted to try.

You can do this locally, too, using the same code or references you’d put in an AxShare plugin. Have a look at this thread for several methods to do this:

Thanks @mbc66 - took a lot of working out but I’ve got there.

These are the steps I took:

1. Download the first item (‘AxQuery and Javascript 1.03.rp’) from the top post on this thread

2. Open ‘Examples’ and copy the Javascript engine section to the footer of my prototype (so it appears everywhere, rather than copying to every page)

3. Remove the Javascript box and edit the style box, so I end up with this in the footer:

Finally, in the footer on page load I hide the Javascript Engine:

Very hacky but this works for me as a way to insert custom CSS locally - in this case, for font smoothing.

Thanks for your help.