Preview doesn't work

hi,
i’m using win7 and the program works fine.
but the preview button won’t show any doc in the browser. i’ve read your advise with the proxy setting and still it does not working. its because the win7? how i can fix it?

thanks
liron

Axure won’t launch on Windows 7 after January .NET Update

Hi liron,

It sounds like you’ve already taken a look at the preview button post and adjusted your proxy settings, but still see that clicking “Preview” doesn’t show your prototype in the browser.

To confirm, are you able to generate local HTML via “Publish > Generate HTML” without issues?

When you click the preview button, does it fail to preview in all browsers, or just one? Do you get any errors printed in the browser, or is the screen just blank?

Are there any errors in the browser if you right-click on the page, choose “Inspect”, and then click the “Console” tab in the window that opens?

To verify, does this issue happen with all files, or just one? If the issue seems to be file specific, then would you mind sending a copy of the file so that we can take a look? If the file is confidential or if this issue is urgent, then please email support@axure.com so that we can assist you one on one. Thanks!

hi alyssa,
thanks for your replay.
i tried generate HTML and it works fine,
in preview i get 127.0.0.1 error,
i have 2 computers. the one with window 7 have the problem in all browsers and all files. in the other computer that have window 10 the program works fine.
i will try the support mail for one on one help solution.

thanks!
liron

For anyone following along at home, liron wrote to our help desk and we were able to take a look at their error logs. It looks like some security mechanisms were interfering with Axure RP’s connectivity to our domains and possibly contributing to the preview issue as well, so we’ve advised to bring IT into the loop to verify whether proxy or firewall settings are interfering here. If anyone else is having similar issues, we would recommend taking a look at the post below as a first step:

Of course, feel free to email support@axure.com if you have questions. Thanks!

unlisted #5