Sidebar not displaying on Axure Share published version

I can’t find anything in the settings that would indicate why the sidebar is not displaying, but it’s not there on my Axure Share version. It shows up fine in my preview. It’s not in the page source either – I don’t have any of the Axure display elements there (no iframe, etc.)

Any way to make sure it displays?

Hi rbrandon,
Try this below steps,
Publish > Preview Options >Sidebar > With pages open (Ensure your radio button selection)

I hope it will help you.
Thanks,
Vikram

Hi rbrandon,

Which URL are you using to navigate to your project? If the URL has /#c=2 or /page-name.html at the end of it, the HTML sidebar won’t load. Instead, try removing everything after the .com and see if that does the trick.

If the project still loads without the sidebar, it sounds like you may have a default page set up for the project (doing this removes the sidebar). To check for this, log in to share.axure.com and navigate to the project’s “Pretty URLs” page:

If a page is listed there, click “Clear” to remove it. This will allow the project to load with the sidebar.

I hope this helps!

I have the same problem actually… I’m generating html files since I have to work on an offline prototype and the sidebar is not displaying. Is there a way to bypass the google chrome extension request?

In case anyone has the same question as above, this was answered over in another thread:

unlisted #6