Able to drag widgets, nothing in the workspace

Hi. I’m able to drag widgets, but nothing shows up in the workspace. However, I see it under pages. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong?

Hi tamara101,

Hmm, that does sound odd! Could you please tell me a little bit more about this issue? Is this happening while dragging a widget from the default widget libraries, or is this happening while dragging a widget from a custom widget library? Is this issue happening with all widgets from this library, or from particular widgets? If the widget is from a custom widget library, could you please send a link to the RPLIB file, or attach the RPLIB file here?

Additionally, is this issue occurring in all project files, even new ones, or is this happening in one or two specific projects? If this is happening in specific projects, please send these RP files along for troubleshooting. If you would like to keep the files private, feel free to email the RP files to our support team at support@axure.com.

Hi.

I’m unable to drag widget items or work in the workspace. I’m working with Axure 8 on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. If I preview the file it’s there, I just can’t edit or create anything.

Please help. Here are screenshots of my workspace