(Answered) Axure Sketchy Font (Handwriting, render text mockup, fonts)

The Axure handwriting font can be downloaded here. Install it as you would any other font on your computer through the control panel.

http://axure.cachefly.net/AxureHandwriting.zip

Keep in mind that although you may see the font, the user on the other end will likely not have this font, and therefor it will render as a default font. The solution for this problem is so select “Advanced > Render text panels as images” in the Generate > Prototype dialog.

Thanks for the upload.
I figured out one problem. If I use the font in my wireframes, german umlauts will not be displayed when I use bold letters, for italic and underline it works.

Any suggestion how I can fix this?

Thanks.

System:
MacBook Pro
Axure RP Pro 6

Hey mpohlmann, we updated the font can you download it again? It should work now.

What is with those [x] when I select the Axure Handwriting font within MS Word 2007?

Hi all,

Just an update, “Axure Handwriting” is now supported on AxShare. This means that if you upload to AxShare any client should be able to see it without needing to download the font.

Hello Ian,

Is there a way to select a different default font for those users who don’t have the non-standart one I put in my prototype ?

Thanks a lot !

There is currently no way to do this, but we are considering options to implement font stacks for a future release.

Hi, it would be nice if it could support latin extended (Central European languages) charset.

Hi pethr,

Are you looking specifically to use an extended latin character set in the Sketchy Font? Is there a language in particular that you find isn’t working well, or any specific characters that aren’t functional?

Regards,
Jonathan

I dont understand why my client sees Times instead of Axure handwritting. I use Axshare and have applied the Axure Handwritting font as a page style to go with sketch effect. My client is using IE.
thanks

Hi Paulpote,

I’m testing this on IE11 with the Axure Handwriting font uninstalled, but the font still appears to come through in the browser. Would you mind attaching your .rp file and the corresponding AxShare URL? That’ll be a good place to start, before we try troubleshooting any issue in your client’s environment. Do feel free to email us instead at support@axure.com, with the URL and RP; be sure to include a link to this thread if you email. Thank you!

closed #12

unlisted #13

listed #14

opened #15

unlisted #16

closed #17