AxShare Interactive Redline Plugin

Greetings all! Released an update to the tool over the weekend which should resolve all of the issues you’ve shared over the past couple of weeks. For those of you subscribed to @latest, you should see the updates. Otherwise, check out V3.1.0.

A couple of notes:
I’ve added the ability to toggle the artboard concept per some feedback from @mojorisen. That’s handled through a new icon.
As far as white artboards being rendered as transparent - there’s nothing I can do about that @iguy. The problem is how Axure exports white artboards. It doesn’t explicitly define a color so I can’t determine if it’s white because somebody set it to white or because it’s just the default. I’d like the default to be opaque because it abstracts the artboard a bit to that of a less interactive element. If you’d like to have a white artboard, your current options are to set the background color to something slightly less white, set the opacity to slightly less than 1, or to place a white square as the background, the full size of your desired artboard. I know this isn’t great and in the future, I plan to offer some more granular setting to control these things.

As usual, any bugs or feedback, just let me know!

New to Axure RP and love that you have put this tool together. Coming from Xd, this feature was sorely lacking when I first started getting familiar with RP. I was able to install the plugin without much fanfare however, I am not seeing the toggle to disable/hide the plugin when viewing the prototype via the cloud. It’s very helpful for devs but it’s useless for user testing or stakeholder review without being disabled. Has this feature been removed or am I experiencing bug? Also, if it should be there, is there a way to set it to off by default?

@yons thanks for the feedback! This feature should be there, assuming you’re using V2.0.1 and up. If you’re on the latest version, there is a sharing icon in the top right corner. Click that and you should be presented with a modal to select either a developer or business link. Sharing the business link will result in a version without the tool. Is this what you’re seeking?