Axshare link keep on working

I am going to cancel my account as I am leaving my company and was wondering if the axshare will still be working for them as they will continue to use the files? or is there a way to save it to another account but continuing to have the same link?

Easy ways: Just give them the username and password and they can always access the projects any time. If you don’t want to give your username and password the next person can just create his own account.

Hard way: Copy the project files documents folder or where you saved them on your local machine, and the next person can re generate, re-upload (That is if you leave with your PC but if its company PC this may not necessary)

Check your company policy though on issues around handing over files and access to resources

Hi James,
Thank you for your answer.

So I could give them my credentials but it is company policy to just delete previous employees credentials as a safety mechanism. I could also give them my files which I will but I know once it gets used with someone else’s credentials it will be given a new Axshare link and forcing us to change all the cases we have the links on.

Hi AnaSilva!

If you’d like to cancel your Axure account, please email us at support@axure.com and we can assist. When an Axure Share account is cancelled, the contained prototypes and project URLs remain active. We currently do not delete projects on behalf of users, even if the account is cancelled. If you want to delete projects, you’ll want to do so manually by selecting the workspace or project at share.axure.com and clicking the “Delete” button.

If you’ve already shared your workspaces with other Axure Share account holders who have edit capabilities, then they’ll be able to continue working with the project files as well. As an additional option, you can choose a new workspace owner by unjoining the workspace. Check out the details in this section:

https://www.axure.com/support/reference/axure-share-basics#managing_projects

Hope that helps, too!

closed #5

unlisted #6

archived #7