AxShare Problems 26 March 1029

technical-troubleshooting

5pm central US time on March 26, 2019, is anyone else having problems with icons not rendering properly in AxShare? Not only icons in my prototype, but the AxShare interface itself (see image). Things were working fine about 30 minutes ago, and they still work when I’m previewing this file locally, but on AxShare things are looking wacky. This happened after I made a few check-out, edit, check-in procedures.

Needed for a presentation in the morning. Any ideas?
You’ll notice that AxShare icons are missing, and the folder-opening widgets are missing. Similar problems in my prototype itself.

Hi wjh!

Hmm, are you seeing that icons on Axure Share are missing only in the current file that you’re working on, or are you also seeing them missing if you check existing published projects or publish a new test file? I’ve tested on our end with new files (both .rp files and team projects) and it looks like everything is working normally on our side. If you’re seeing that all of your files are showing the same behavior in the browser, then please verify whether switching browsers or refreshing the cache helps.

If it still sticks around, please try right-clicking the browser page, choosing “Inspect/Inspect Element” from the context menu, and then clicking “Console” in the window that opens; in that window, if you see any errors in red then please take a screenshot so that we can take a look. This would help to see if perhaps something is blocking images from loading on your end.

Also just to verify, do other users on your end (ideally on the same network) see the same issue? This would help to confirm if perhaps something on your network changed that is blocking certain elements from loading.

If just one specific file is failing to load, then would it be possible for you to email the exported .rp file from your team project (“File > Export Team Project to File”) along with the published team project’s Axure Share ID over to support@axure.com so that we can take a look and assist? Thank you!

I am seeing “broken image” icons in my AxShare projects too. I saw it on one newly posted, thought it was project-specific and tried re-publishing to no avail. Then I checked on I haven’t touched in a few days, and it now has “broken image” icons also. I see this in Chrome, IE and Firefox.

Error messages in Console are “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) u1.png:1”.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
u2.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
u3.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
u5.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
/favicon.ico:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
u8.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
logo_u9.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
u0.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3 GET https://d2i72ju5buk5xz.cloudfront.net/gsc/SAQIRN/12/84/fd/1284fdc6b2f840f2bc74b6bf490bdb87/plugins/sitemap/styles/images/share_hover.svg?token=475bd8749533fbac649eb797f957cb75 403 (Forbidden)
fix @ jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
dispatch @ jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
i @ jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3

Hi!

Thanks for providing that info! It sounds like you’re seeing both that the icons in the sidebar and image widgets in the prototype itself are failing to load. Did this also start just about 2 hours ago, and is this still occurring for you now? Our team has been investigating on our end but haven’t been able to reproduce the issue yet, or confirm any issues server-side at this time. If you or @wjh are still encountering the issue then please let us know; likewise, if it has gone away please confirm. We’ll be keeping an eye out to see if an issue can be identified.

If you’d like to submit the Axure Share ID of one of the projects you’re having trouble with, please feel free to either post it here or email it to support@axure.com if you need to keep it private.

It is resolved this morning for both projects. Yes, it started about the same time yesterday around 6 pm ET.

All seems to be back to normal this morning, I did nothing between the time I started this thread and now, so I assume it was some sort of resource problem on AxShare.

Thanks for the prompt replies, it was reassuring to know that I wasn’t alone!

Jacque

Likewise! Turns out another team member had the same sequence of events on a different project - broken images last night, all fine this morning. So there were at least 3 of us.

Thank you both for following up to confirm that the issue resolved automatically! Hmm, we weren’t able to catch what caused the problem, but it seems to have been a server hiccup of sorts. We’ll keep an eye out on our end, but if you run into similar issues again please let us know either on the forums or in a direct email to support@axure.com so that we can investigate. Thank you!

closed #9

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.