Axure File Security

Hi,
Just a quick question.
I have been working on a project for a while and now the costumer wants me to send him the file.
Is there a way to secure the file so he wont be able to change it or see exactly what I did ?

Thanks,

Hi Moses,

If you’re sending a customer your .rp file, they will be able to see the contents of the file. Also, there isn’t a native way to secure the file so he won’t be able to make any changes.

That said, does your customer need the .rp file itself? If not, are you able to publish the prototype to Axure Share? If you publish the file to your “My Projects” workspace, your customer will not be able to access the .rp file or make any edits.

In case it’s helpful, there are a few other security features available in Axure Share like password protection and limiting URL access. To read more about those features, check out the following link in our docs:

https://www.axure.com/support/reference/axure-share-security#additional_workspace_security_and_permissions

I hope that helps!

Hi Justin,

Thanks for replying. He really wanted to get the file for some reason.
I ended up sending him a slim version of the file with many interactions and variables removed. I hope he will be okay with that. :slight_smile:

Thanks again,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.