Axure file size for a Mobile app has suddenly jumped to 285MB!

Hi,

I am currently working on a sports training app with couple of other UX designers who are also creating the wires alongside. I recently imported files from their RPs and then suddenly the file size doubled. Now it has become unmanageable 285MB which is absolutely crazy. It was 27MB until recently and suddenly its become so huge thus leading to snail-pace slow performance. I am literally pulling out my hair to find out what’s gone wrong! Please help! :(:(:frowning: We are unable to work and share this file over Axshare for our clients to review.

Thanks in advance!
Vishal

Hi vlahsiv,

That’s really odd. I see that you’ve posted in the Team Projects subforum; but when you mention importing files/pages from your team’s RPs, was this done via “File > Import from RP File”? Or is the team projects feature “Check Out [Page]” somehow contributing to the spike in file size? Also, how large are the original files that your teammates are using? And did your file size increase immediately, right after importing from other projects? Or did the file size increase a bit later after importing?

For the time being, one place to look is your autosaved backups–when you navigate to the RP menu “File > Recover File from Backup”, try looking for a more recent autosaved copy that might contain all the needed content but not at the inflated files size. You can change the number of days to search in the backups by modifying the number field in the upper-left of that dialog.

Last, considering the urgency here, please don’t hesitate to email us directly at support@axure.com, and include the word “Urgent” in the subject line and include a link to this forum thread in your message to us. Our help desk operates during the business week, Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM (PST).

Thank you.

closed #3

unlisted #4

archived #5