Axure pull/pull inside repeater, footer content below it. how to move footer along with the push/pull?

Axure pull/pull inside repeater, footer content below it. how to move footer along with the push/pull ?Untitled.rp (61.1 KB)

Hi!

Instead of using push/pull in the repeater case:

• Right-click the repeater and choose Convert to Dynamic Panel (or, place the repeater in a dynamic panel and make sure the panel is set to “Fit to Content”). Note that the footer should be outside of this panel

• Add the following to this dynamic panel

OnResize
          move footer to [[This.left]] ,  [[This.bottom]]

This works because the “Fit to Content” panel resizes to fit the changing size of the repeater, and when it resizes, it gets the OnResize event.

thanks @josephxbrick !
i can’t get rid of the push/pull, i need that functionality though. So how do you mean to accomplish the same push pull behaviour without using push/pull? Btw I tried to do what you said, it doesn’t work well. Untitled.rp (57.3 KB)

Hi!

You need to use Move to [[This.left]], [[This.bottom]], not Move by [[This.left]], [[This.right]]. If you want to have, say, 10px spacing between the repeater and the footer, you would say Move to [[This.left]], [[This.bottom + 10]]

Attaching file: Untitled (1).rp (56.0 KB)

Repeaters automatically expand a row to accommodate the changing height of its content, so specifying push/pull on the dynamic panel in the row isn’t necessary (unless there were something in the same row that needed to be pushed down).

OMG, amazing thank you! I struggled with this for 4 days !