Axure Share connection issues

Hi,

I’m having recent problems connecting to Axure Share or logging in through Axure. I have followed the steps as detailed on the help pages, but they are not working for me. My log file reads as follows:

12/01/2018 10:29:55 – 446189155
Type: System.Net.WebException
Source: System

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream () [0x00056] in <5071a6e4a4564e19a2eda0f53e42f9bd>:0
at nz+a.a (System.Net.HttpWebRequest A_0) [0x00039] in <74106711ca094c7b8af0f3f19e8cff3f>:0
at c1.a (System.String A_0, System.Action`1[T] A_1, System.Boolean A_2) [0x000bd] in :0
at nz.a (System.Boolean A_0, System.Boolean A_1) [0x000c8] in <74106711ca094c7b8af0f3f19e8cff3f>:0

I can upload through the share.axure.com site.

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Hmm, this type of error typically indicates that Axure RP’s attempt to reach the internet is timing out because it cannot find a viable connection. It sounds like you’re still able to log in and upload via the Axure Share website, so it sounds like something in your environment recently changed that is preventing just the Axure RP app from connecting. To verify, are you able to check for updates via “Help > Check for Updates”, or does that give an error as well? That would help to determine if the app just can’t connect to Axure Share or if it can’t reach the internet at all.

As a next step, we would recommend reaching out to your IT team to see whether there were any recent network or security changes, and to ensure that Axure RP is able to access the internet and share.axure.com. Hopefully this helps! Feel free to email support@axure.com as well if you would like to troubleshoot via email. :slight_smile:

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for the response. It’s also happening on the check for updates as well. One thing I noticed the other day is if I’m hardwired into the company Ethernet it times out. If I’m connecting to the company wireless network it is fine, so something to do with the local network configuration changing recently. i’ll have to do a bit more digging with the IT guys this end.

Adrian

unlisted #4