Axure Share not allowing certain operations

Hello. Is anyone else having trouble deleting a prototype on Share? I’m also having trouble adding a password to a prototype. Need to limit access on two prototypes but unable because this feature is down.

Jose

Hi Jose,

The ability to delete a prototype and add a password should be working normally. Do you receive an error when trying to do those actions? If so, would you be able to post a screenshot of the error message? Please also let me know the browser you’re using and whether the issue is specific to the two projects, or all in your Axure Share account. Ty!

Thanks Jane. This happens when attempting to delete or add a password to any prototype, in Chrome or Safari, on a Mac.

Hi rampitup84,

Thanks for the screenshot! Project deletions are working as expected on our end, so it looks like the issue may be specific to your Axure Share account or to your computer.

To further troubleshoot the issue, please do the following:

1. Log into share.axure.com in the Chrome browser.
  2. Right-click on the page to select “Inspect”.
  3. Switch over to the Network tab and select the “Preserve log” checkbox.
  4. Try deleting a prototype.
  5. Right-click on any of the entries under “Name” and select “Save as HAR with content”.
  6. Switch over to the Console tab and take a screenshot of any error messages you see.

Please send over both the Console screenshot and the HAR file to support@axure.com, and we’ll be able to loop in our Axure Share team to diagnose the cause and solution to the issue. Ty!

Done. Btw, I’ll send the har file from home since I can’t email outside addresses on the company machine… Is a split delivery ok? otherwise I can send both from home later.

Hi rampitup84,

Thanks for the screenshot. I looped in our Axure Share team to help with this, and they’ve asked if you could click on one of the red “deleteitems” and view the “response”. There should be a 32-character code in there, if you could take another screenshot of this with your next reply. Depending on what we find from there, we may or may not need you to send the HAR.

Standing by!

Hello Jane.

I tried it on my personal computer at home and it worked fine. It must be something with the network or machine at work that kept the site from working.

Thanks for your help in this!

unlisted #8