Axure Shared Projects Troubleshooting/Error Guide now Live

If you’re getting Shared Projects errors and need troubleshooting help, we’ve created a guide that will help.

Shared Projects Troubleshooting and Error Guide](http://www.axure.com/shared-projects-errors)

[ul]
[li]Can’t create a shared project[/li][li]Not Responding Generating[/li][li]Check in and check out are slow[/li][li]Commit Failed[/li][li]Can’t check out[/li][li]Can’t check in[/li][li]Resource out of date[/li][li]Can’t get and open a shared project (get local copy)[/li][li]“And More”[/li]
[/ul]

Paul,
A very important step that is missing is inviting team members to the axshare workspace.

It would be helpful if this process was implemented in the initial team axure file setup, not buried in the separate axshare flow. It doesn’t matter who owns the SVN environment, the initial file, etc what matters is who publishes first. Whomever that person is needs to invite others to their axshare workspace.

So, for example:

1. Create the shared file
  2. Create the shared workspace - invite team members
  3. Create local folder
  4. Remainder of the flow

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

If you haven’t already seen, Team Projects in Axure RP 8 will be integrated into Axure Share–this might take care of some of what you’re after:

Axure Blog - New in Axure RP 8: Team Projects on Axure Share

That being said, it sounds like you’re looking for a direct way to create/edit a shared workspace and invite team members, all from inside Axure RP–is that right? I think this would be very useful, and my product manager agrees. I’ll be passing it along as an official feature request to see if we can get it implemented in a future version of Axure RP.

Thanks!

closed #4

unlisted #5

archived #6

unpinned #7