Axure wont start

Cheers guys. I just installed new axure 9 on my PC. I use rather older but fast dell laptop on Win 7. When I try to open newly installed program one alert sign pops up that says "Axure stopped working " and below two options appear “search for solution online” and “close the programe” I think Axure 9 runs on win7. or am I wrong ? Do You have any suggestions what might be causing this ? Also I do have NET.Framework instales. This is 4.5.2 version. Thanks for any suggestions

Jacob

Hi Jacob!

That’s correct, Axure RP 9 is supported on Windows 7. To begin troubleshooting this issue, please try downloading the latest version of Axure RP 9 from our site here. Please try using this version to reinstall Axure RP 9 on your system.

If this issue persists, please email our support team at support@axure.com, and we’ll be happy to investigate the issue further there. Thank you!

thanks guys. Although I installed newest version. the one you linked. I also installed it on my friends Dell with also runs on Win7 and there was no problem. Maybe I should change system settings or something. What You think ?

Hi bassill,

Sorry to hear this is still persisting! If you haven’t done so already, please email our support team at support@axure.com to look into the issue further. Thank you!