Beta9 Feedback πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome Beta Release !!! Congratulations to the team. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Feedback #1
Small alignments icons on top of the style or inside style panel.

Feedback #2
Sketch Plugin seems not working perfectly.

Feedback #3
Can we have value dragger like this?

Regards,
BK

Surface overrides and view selection in instances of masters with nested masters

Feedback #4
Can I drop an image in override panel?

Feedback #5
Can we have a preference for nudging?

Hi bhavinpadhiyar!

I’ve responded to feedback #1 and #3 through your Twitter responses, so hopefully that helps.

For feedback #2, thanks for catching that! It looks like gradient fills aren’t currently working with the Sketch plugin and RP 9 Beta, and I’ve filed a ticket with our QA team about this so we can get this fixed up.

For feedback #4 & 5, I’ll pass those along to our designated teams for review.

Thanks for trying out the RP 9 Beta!

Thanks for update.

So far so good.

Feedback #6
Master override is not working for nested master.

Please no β€œvalue draggers”.
These are horrible to use, you always need too much sensitivity to hit the right value. In usability tests this control element fails regularly.

Instead, please use more select boxes (with direct input of the value), as already implemented for the font size.
So also for the borders, the line spacing, the paddings and all other numerical values.
The only exception is the character spacing.

These select boxes are much easier to use and allow a quick selection of the values.

I could imagine values like 1,2,3,4,5,10,20,20,40,50 for the paddings.

Full approval from me for the remaining feedback .:slight_smile:

Unusable for me. Windows 10 Pro 1803 PT_BR

Hi emaia,

Thanks for the screencast. Is the Windows 10 installation in your video running on a virtual machine like VMware fusion or Parallels?

If you can email support@axure.com with a reference to your post here, there’s some diagnostic information we’d like to get from you that might give us a better idea of what’s going on.

Ben

Hi ben. Email sent… emaia

Got it! Thank you for sending us that info. We’ll get back to you asap.

Give us page transitions!!! using dynamic panels is a pain!

as soon I try to scroll with the mouse, the page moves quickly by 1000 or more px.
This makes the software totally unusable.
I’m using a macBookPro with an Apple bluetooth mouse.

Thanks for the info. We’ve gotten some other reports of this problem and are looking into it now. Using a non-Mac trackpad or Apple mouse should scroll normally, as a workaround until we can get a fix up later today. We’ll update here when the hotfix is available.

9.0.0.3620 is now available and should resolve this issue. Please let us know if you have any further issues!