Big performance hit when interaction panel is showing many Show/Hide actions

Is anyone else experiencing a big performance hit with scrolling and editing items in the Interaction panel when there are more than say around 20 Show/Hide actions being displayed? The more Show/Hide actions there are in the panel the more dramatically slower the overall peformance in scrolling and selecting items in the interaction tab gets. Strangely enough, none of the other actions seem to have the same effect. For example, you can have as many Set Text actions as you want in the panel and it won’t slow down the scrolling significantly as far as I can tell. But as soon as you scroll down to a long list of Show/Hide actions, everything slows down to a crawl. If anyone else is finding the same thing happening, I’ll report it as an issue to the Support team.

Hi jkuo!

Sorry to hear you’re running into this performance issue! I’ve tested out adding a large number of Show/Hide actions to a project, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to reproduce any slowed performance in the Interactions pane or Axure RP 9 in general after doing so.

If you haven’t done so already, a good first step would be to check that you’re running the latest version of Axure RP 9, to ensure that you’re not seeing any issues that have been fixed in more recent versions. You can go to “Help > Check for Updates” to see if any newer versions of Axure RP 9 are available.

If you’re seeing this performance issue occur when working with the most recent version of Axure RP 9, please email us at support@axure.com regarding this issue, and please include the following information where possible:

1. What operating system you are using when this occurs

2. The project file where you’re seeing this performance issue occur

3. A video of the performance issue seen in the Interactions pane, and any important steps taken to reproduce this behavior.

Thank you in advance!