[BUG] Copy & Paste widget/item/dynamic panel problem in mac

Hi, Recently we notice that copy/paste object from cmd+c / cmd+v is not always working.
To overcome this, we press right click on the mouse and press copy and then right click and paste.
This is BASIC functionality!

more to say, that axure 9 (as axure 8) on mac is much slower then PC.
I dont understand why this issue is never solved. (and yes, i see the changelog with memory fixes for mac, not much different).

Hi jawzefin!

Our teams have been investigating this copying and pasting behavior on Mac systems, and a fix for this issue has been addressed in a release candidate build for Axure RP 9. If you would like to test out this release candidate, you can download this build from our site here.

It sounds like you’re experiencing some slowed performance with Axure RP 9 for Mac as well. We’d love to look into this behavior further! Please email support@axure.com regarding this issue. Any additional details you can send our way regarding when this slow down occurs, and/or project file samples where you are seeing the application perform slowly, would be very helpful for further investigating this issue. Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hello,
I have this problem also, and is really annoying.
If I work, as you propose, in the release candidate version, can my colleague work in the same document in the original version of Axure?

Steven

1 Like

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delay on this, if your colleague was working on a different, previous build of Axure RP 9 (like 3655), they would still be able to open the project file after you have worked on it in the release candidate.

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Yep, and did the upgrade and it works.
Thnx

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.