Call external page on click on button by passing parameter using FORM method

Call external page on click on button by passing parameter using FORM method.

Basically external page accepts parameter NOT as query string but as a FORM method. I am able to call the external page but I need to pass parameter so the page gets loaded with result.

Please help.

I don’t think there’s any way to make a POST request in Axure. You’d probably need to write some JS to make the request and then call it from some action within Axure.

The closest is you can do natively in Axure is a GET request using an iframe but as you said that won’t work for your scenario.

Can you please provide me a example to make the request using JS. At present, I am using a link button and using Open Link I am calling the external web site page.

Can you please provide me a example to make the request using JS. At present, I am using a link button and using Open Link I am calling the external web site page.

Here’s some documentation on the JS API you can use for that: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Request.

You can set the body of the request and headers which are probably what you want (I’m guessing).