Can't edit library items in the libraries pane

I can load my library pane with library items but I can’t remove single library items from my libraries pane or choose multiple library items manually to populate my library list. I’m forced to either choose ALL library items or just one single. If I choose all then I can’t remove single libraries from the list, the text Edit library, Refresh library and Unload library are all grayed out.

Hi Enter,

There currently isn’t a way to customize which widgets from Axure RP’s libraries are shown in the libraries pane without editing the libraries themselves. I’ll go ahead and submit this as a feature request to our product management team.

In the meantime, you may be able to create your own custom widget library that only contains the specific widgets you’d like to see, and then loading and working with that library in RP. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, the following resources should be able to get you started with that:

Axure | Widget Libraries

Axure Blog | How to Make Your Own Widget Library

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

I’m also very interested in this capability. I like to work in Axure over Sketch but like that in Sketch I can do into the symbols and modify them.