Certain buttons not working while some are on dynamic panel states

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having a trouble figuring out why certain buttons on my dynamic panel states are not working and some are. My issue is that I wanted to create a filter button where the user can press that button in every state. For example if would choose one of the filter options in the first state it would take you to the next one where all the information is being rearranged or filtered(as an example). The problem is that when I press the button the first time my filter panel opens and I am free to chose any of the options I made, but as soon as I enter another state that my buttons seem to be non functional anymore. Ill attach a file so you can get more clarity on my issue. If you preview it go to “homescreen” and press the filter icon, there you will see 4 filter options for the receipts I made. I want to thank anyone in advance for helping me if you can :slight_smile: Functional prototype Axure Updated (1).rp (1.6 MB)

Hi @yagilelias. Did you ever figure this out? I have a similar issue - the buttons work only by clicking twice.