Changes in team-shared prototypes not showing up in axshare

I’ve been having a problem over the past several weeks where some (but not all) changes I make are not making it into the generated prototype on Axshare. When I check out the file page from another computer, the changes are there, so they are making it into the team-shared project itself, just not generating into the prototype. Is this a known issue? Not seeing it in the forums, but could be my search terms. I feel like I’m being moonlighted when I’m in a meeting, sharing a prototype and changes I remember making are not showing up. Help!

Thanks in advance!
Linda

Hi all,

LindaCW wrote into the help desk about this, and we’re currently waiting to hear back for more details surrounding this issue. In case this is happening to anyone else, please first ensure that any changes you want to publish to the team project is done using the commands under the Team menu, specifically the “Team > Check In Everything” command. Using the “Publish to Axure Share” command will not publish to the team project, but rather publish a standalone .rp version of the team project to Axure Share.

If that checks out, browse through the team project history via “Team > Browse Team Project History”. This will give you a list of all the revisions that were published to the team directory. If you find the version you’re looking for, export it by clicking on the “Export to RP File” button and then repoint the exported .rp to the team project by following the steps below:

https://www.axure.com/support/reference/troubleshooting-svn-team-projects-errors#u38868

Once that’s done, check in the changes to the team project via “Team > Check In Everything”. Doing so should ensure that the updated changes properly publish to the team directory.

Hopefully this helps!

closed #3

unlisted #4

archived #5