Check out our Axure Sketch plugin for bringing Sketch assets into Axure RP

sketch-plugin

cool !Cool, it’s easy to make a control library

Hi!

Not sure what the problem is, but the recent Sketch update may have cause this plugin to no longer work. When trying to paste into Axure, I get a Report Error popup standing that “Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.”

Any idea on what I can do to get this plugin to work? We’re currently in the middle of prototyping and could really use this plug-in.

Btw, this is a great plugin, thank you for changing the game once again.

EDIT: This looks to be working again! Thank you sooooo much-- you guys are the best.

-Henry

Thanks a lot for making this amazing plugin! It’s quite helpful in my daily work!

In recent uses, I find that it isn’t able to paste the artboards with TEXTS of which alignment option was set as AUTO. The only solution to this issue is changing the text alignment option into FIXED in sketch. Hope that the issue would be fixed in the next update. Changing every text into fixed alignment one by one is a little bit tedious. hhhh

BTW, like this plugin soooooo much!

Awesome. Just in time when we needed it. Love you guys. This is so good, you should charge money for it.

I was of the thought that Axure would be updating itself to get the functionalities required to do a Visual Design (efficiently and effectively).

And the direction that i see here is integrating with Sketch ?
What about Windows users, would you be also thinking for XD integration ?

Axure serves a purpose very very well: Highly Interactive Prototyping.
At the same time, visual design can also be done in the same. Why not make the visual design capabilities better in Axure ?
My thoughts.

This error is thrown for multiple reasons. But most of the time it is due to empty groups in sketch. Make sure you don’t have empty groups/folders in your sketch file. If your file is too big, you can use a sketch plugin “Clean useless groups” to remove all those folders, and then use Axure plugin.

Wow! Just installed this after finding it by chance. This has probably just saved me 4 hours work on one project alone.

This is fabulous! Lifesaver for someone who uses Sketch and misses the quick and awesome prototyping abilities of Axure

Hi, plug-in is not working again with the latest update with Sketch. = (

Are you able to resolve this issue? Thanks!

-Henry

Ahh nevermind. Turns out that this plugin doesn’t work when you have a lot of masked images in Sketch art-board.

Hi vTruong!

Are you getting an error when trying to bring over your Sketch masked assets? Or are you seeing that the masks are lost when imported into Axure RP? If possible, could you post your Sketch file here for me to test? I can then reach out to our QA team to see if this is expected or otherwise. If the Sketch file contains proprietary information, please feel free to send that over to support@axure.com. Ty!

What about a nice Adobe XD plugin?
pretty pleaseee!!

This is looks like it could be the dogs bollox saving me time creating a widget library of sketch UI components

Love this, thank you guys.
What about a nice Adobe XD plugin?
It would be awesome too.

Thanks guys, great work! Will be very helpful!

Wow, this looks great. Thank you so much for thinking of the users that also do their Design work in Sketch.

Consider hosting your plugin through GitHub so it can be picked up by applications like SketchRunner.

Some plugins do not appear in install.
We are working on making it possible to install all your favorite plugins. Please, let us know which ones are missing!

It’s great for plugin management and updates.

Hi there! Iit s not working for me.
I m a bit new to this.
I have downloaded the Sketch to Axure plugin and in it it has Sketch as well as some other files. M i supposed to do sth with those files? Put them in some library of something?

THanks!

Hi! Once you’ve downloaded the .zip file for the Sketch plugin, you’ll want to unzip it so that you can see the Sketch plugin. You’ll then want to open up Sketch, go to “Plugins > Manage Plugins”, and drag the Sketch plugin that you just downloaded into that dialog. That should allow it to get installed so that you can access it via "Plugins > Axure RP’. Hopefully that helps!

Thanks for the great work on this plugin. It’s a great help for our prototyping process.

One thing though:
When pasting symbols from Sketch to Axure they’re getting an extra drop shadow. E.g. if I use your example file (Alexandru Rosianu’s SRM Timer) and try to copy the wifi symbol from the status bar. I’ve tried multiple symbol libraries and it happend to all.

I’m using Axure 8.1.0.3372 and Sketch 50.2