Check out our Axure Sketch plugin for bringing Sketch assets into Axure RP

sketch-plugin

I was hoping the plugin update would have improved some of the issues I have found:

1. When I am copying and pasting assets from Sketch to Axure using the Axure Sketch plugin, sometimes some of the elements get pasted incorrectly, meaning that they’re no longer aligned accurately. And when rendering the prototype, even though the assets are corrected in terms of the x and y values, those elements end up in other “areas” when previewed.

2. I’ve encountered some iPhone interaction issues when previewing shared prototypes. For one thing, some of the modals/dynamic panels won’t work. Second, text is rendered incorrectly - the font is incorrect and then the text ends up wrapping, too.

What Versions do you use?
As of today the latest Versions are
Sketch 55.1
Sketch PlugIn by Axure 1.0.1
Axure 9.0.0.3653

I hope that Axure will fix the Sketch PlugIn soon to become trustworthy in the tool chain

I hope to support adobe xd as soon as possible. Provide xd plugin to import xd into axure.

closed #87

Hi all!

Thanks for all the feedback that you’ve provided on the Sketch Plugin since it was first released into beta. The plugin is now out of beta, and the latest download for it can be found on our website here:

The latest blog post on the Sketch Plugin is also available here:

Hopefully you continue to enjoy using the plugin. If you notice any bugs or have feature requests to submit, please send them our way via email to support@axure.com so that we can investigate and file everything appropriately. Thank you! :slight_smile: