Conditions - One Button - Two Functions

Hey Guys!

I am pretty sure it’s really simple, but I just can’t understand Conditions.
(Please look at RP file) When I am clicking Test 1 and “Click Here” a List should be show, that’s actually working. But when I select Test 2 and then “Click here” there should be another list showing but it’s not working for me :frowning:
(Same list but with upload buttons)

Or another example is when you select Test 1 - Click “Click here” to show the list, and then swipe from Test 1 to Test 2 the list’s should replace.

I tryed to explain it as best as I can. Could anyone help me and fix that?

ShowList.rp (78.5 KB)

Hey

There is a lot going on in your file :slight_smile: I have attached a very reduced example, so you can see whats going on.

There are several ways to achieve what you like.
In the example I set the control to selected on click and use a selection group so that only one can be selected at a time.
The Button checks which control is selected and show a different list.

Click-here.rp (55.3 KB)

Other more advanced ideas:

• Use the onSelected Event to display the corresponding list
  • Use a repeater as the list and update it everytime when the button is clicked.

Thanks for Help ! That’s nearly what I am looking for, but… When you Click “Test 2” -> “Click Here” and then click back “Test 1” it does not switch back to Test 1 List :smiley: And I am trying to achieve that as well :slight_smile:

In my first example, you have to press click here again, once you have changed the selection.
Here is another example: The click here button only shows the lists. And the segmented control switches between them. Note the dynamic panel I’ve added.

Click-here-2.rp (59.2 KB)