Consolidated List Of Interactions

Product Suggestion:
Something that would be incredibly helpful in the product is a consolidated list of all interactions on a page. It’s often difficult, especially with complicated RP files that someone else built, to find the right element that is causing an interaction. I end up clicking through the Outline tab one by one to find each of the elements that have interactions coded into them.

It’d be great if a toolbar or view existed that showed me all of the interactions, interaction events (click/move/hover/etc), and the associated elements that I could review and then click to focus/edit.

1 Like

A graph showing interaction targets from each widget would be very helpful in some cases.

2 Likes

Suggest you look at the use of what Axure pros call “handlers” - this is what me an my team use regularly to addressed this problem ie. keep all/most the intercation in one (or a small number of places (and reduce code redundancy)

Best, Ritch

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, Ritch! I’ve used handlers in other languages but never thought to apply them in Axure. Will definitely check them out here. Great idea!