Controlling the prototype viewer options from with interactions

Is there a way to control the prototype viewer with interactions somehow?

I have a wireframe that I would like to be shown with the prototype viewer as Fit to Width (querystring: “&sc=1”) with the annotation panel set to open (querystring: “&g=2”), is there a way that I can make that happen OnPageLoad or does that need to be a user action only?

Things I’ve tried:

• Setting the link to this wireframe as a Link to an External URL including the querystrings and without the base url fragment (with or without the preceding slash). This seems to put the prototype viewer in a loop where it appears to continuously load the page in a glitchy way.
  • Setting the link to this wireframe as a Link to an External URL including the querystrings and the base url fragment. This loads the whole viewer again inside the page area of the initial prototype viewer. Subsequent clicks try to load in a third prototype viewer inside the page area of the second prototype viewer then glitches out as described in the previous bullet.

Is this one of those cases where something like AxureEx or custom javascript is useful?