Crash upon installing update

Hi There,

Just to inform that every time time I’ve installed an update for Axure 9 RP (team edition), I has installed but brings up the “Crash / error” window. I submit the error, which propos a second pop-up window “error”.

I check each time, the new version had been installed (this time v. 3655), but I just get the crash windows :slight_smile:

Running macOS Mojave 10.14.5.

Hi svenjick!

Sorry to hear that you’ve been running into this issue! It sounds like this has been occurring every time you’ve installed an update for Axure RP 9 on your Mac device. To further investigate this issue, could you please email our support team at support@axure.com and include the following:

1. Were you able to run any older versions of Axure RP 9 on your 10.14.5 system?

2. Please send in your Axure logs for review. These are log files that Axure RP 9 creates as error occur, and should help to take a closer look into the issue.

To find your Axure logs, navigate to the following path:

~/Library/Application Support/Axure/Axure-9-0/

You can access the Library folder and this path by opening your Finder application and selecting “Go > Go to Folder”, and then pasting this path into the given field.

Once in the “Axure-9-0” folder, locate and right-click on the “logs” folder and select “Compress “logs””. This will create a new ZIP file for the “logs” folder that you can attach in your email message.

Thank you for reaching out about this!

Thanks. I’ve sent an email with requested info.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.