CUI for a chat bot prototype: Any suggestions, learnings, templates on how to work

… on a CUI for a chat bot prototype with Axure 9 instead of botsociety.io?

There are lots of examples on the forum. Just search… For example,
https://forum.axure.com/search?q=chatbot

Yes you are absolutely right there lot of examples are on the forums but what I am looking I haven’t see such example of that I was trying to use WhatsApp official chatbot API with this gb whatsapp which provides me one click chat option in my Axure 9 but I am fail to do, So do you have any idea about it…thanks…

Hi! You are right there are alot of examples on the forums but I haven’t seen such an example of that I was trying to use WhatsApp but I found a modified version of whatsapp, Gbwhatsapp which provides me one click chat option in my Axure 9 but I am fail to do, So do you have any idea about it.

Hi everyone!

Yes you are absolutely right there lot of examples are on the forums but what I am looking I haven’t see such example of that I was trying to use WhatsApp official chatbot API with this gb whatsapp which provides me one click chat option in my Axure 9 but I am fail to do, So do you have any idea about it…thankyou.

Thanks for sharing ! :smiley:

closed #8