I finally found some time to streamline and speed up the date picker I originally created. Instead of using dynamic panels, the calendar is now built on the fly. This means it’s much more responsive and lightweight than the previous version.
It’s created as a master but I’ve found that if I break it away, it stops working. I added a raised event on date selection (so it’s no longer hard coded) to get around the need to break it away so hopefully it’s more flexible now. If you want to use it, don’t forget to also import the styles and variables from the RP file.
desktop date picker.rp (717.9 KB)
mobile date picker.rp (750.6 KB)