Different Password Templates per Workspace

I am trying to setup different password templates per workspace, but there is just a global setting in my Axshare.

How is the password template applied? Is it applied to all mockups in all workspaces that are owned by myself? Would it be possible to have a team member set up a new workspace with a different password template that will then be applied to projects in that workspace?

In any case it would be great, if I could configure different password templates per workspace.

Hi yaba,

Is it applied to all mockups in a workspace that is owned by myself? Would it be possible to have a team member set up a new workspace with a different password template that will then be applied to projects in that workspace?

Yes, that’s correct! The password/branding page is applied to projects in workspaces that you are an owner of. Having a team member set up a new workspace will allow them to create a different set password/branding page for the prototypes that are placed in it.

Also, I’ve gone ahead and filed a request with our product team for different password/branding pages per workspace.

Thanks!

closed #3