Display unique drop down data selection in repeater table

I am creating a functional table that stores data based upon a text field and a drop down list. I want the functionality to store various selections of the drop down + text field box in the table. Example: first entry is Drop down option (ABC) and text field (123) but second entry is drop down option (DEF) and text field (456). Currently the way I have it is the data changes when I change my selection and/or numeric value entry.

Link: http://127.0.0.1:32768/start.html#p=home&g=1

Any help is appreciated.Mockup.rp (74.1 KB)

Do you have a non-localhost link? haha

Apologies. I’m trying to figure out how to do that exactly. I just copied the preview link. Let me see if I can find a way to share it.

I have attached a blank file containing just the issue i’m encountering.

Maybe something like this?

Here’s the prototype:
Mockup.rp (74.5 KB)

You were right to put your Add Row action on the Save button, but you didn’t define exactly which repeater columns. I also added another column to hold the RefID, so both columns of visible data have their own column.

Repeaters have an oddly sharp learning curve, but once you get it, you get it.

1 Like

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I wanted to do. I’ll download this and see how you linked it then practice some more.

WOOOHOOOO! Happy to help

1 Like

So I tried recreating a more complex version, but with this one I am still repeating values on the new row for the repeater. I even defined the variables in the ‘Save’ button area like last time. I have four columns instead of two and have defined them all as local variables. Any idea what is going on? I have to be missing something basic

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.