Dropdown list and Button

Hi All,

Happy Friday to everyone!!!

There are four dropdowns and two buttons in my form.

Now the present state of the button is disabled and I have shown the colour of the button as grey in colour.

If I take a Primary button widget, it is blue in colour, now if I try to disable that using the context menu available on the right click of the button (widget), its colour doesn’t change.

Now, when I select a value from dropdown I want to enable that button i.e. on dropdown value change I want the colour of the button to change, i.e I want to make the button look as enabled.

Regards,
Apurvo

Set the value of the button to enable

But, visually nothing happens, when we change the value of the button as disable or enable. On the contrary, if you look at the dropdown enable and disable functionality, on disabling the dropdown it greys out and on enabling it, its affordance increases,

I want the same behaviour on the button as there is on the dropdown while enabling and disabling. Is there a way out?

You have 1 button and have set the interaction to enable and disable with different set of colour etc.

So on select change of the dropdown you can set the value of the button to the state (enable or disable)

If you don’t mind send a screenshort

Hi James,

Am attaching the screenshot,

Now on selecting values in both the dropdowns, I want the color of View button to change from Grey to Blue. I was trying to get this interaction done, but in vain.

Can you please help me out.

Regards,
Apurvo

OK. Apurvo

Use OnSelectChange then Enable the button.

Thanks James.

Can I also change the color of the button, from grey to say blue, on the event “onselectchange”

Thanks for your help James

Regards,
Apurvo

unlisted #10