Dynamic panel bug - objects unexpectedly move

When selecting objects to create a new dynamic panel, sometimes elements randomly move elsewhere.

Then I have to move them back again. Objects used to remain in the same place. On the latest version of Axure 8 it doesn’t seem to.

Observe the title text that ‘disappears’ when the dynamic panel is created
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3eQ80C2rQ

Hi uumode!

Hmm, I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue yet when recreating the scenario shown in your video. To further troubleshoot this issue, could you please post the file where you encountered this issue in this topic? If you would prefer to keep the file private, please feel free to send the file directly to our support team by emailing support@axure.com. Additionally, could you please let me know what operating system you are currently using?

Thank you!

Hi all,

Here’s an update regarding this issue! We received some additional information from uumode and reviewed the project where this issue was occurring. There was a file-specific bug occurring with the project’s adaptive views, and a bug report has been filed regarding this issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.