Editing and adding Page Dimensions

Since we’ve got pre-saved page dimensions it would be great to be able to edit pre-saved numbers or add our own.

After creating new page it goes as “fit to content” by default and we have to manualy change every page’s Dimensions every time even if all previous pages were “web\custom\iphone” sized.

Standard Web-dimension is 960px width and its too small since we’ve got 1280px grids. A lot of us create prototypes for 1440px width too. And if we cant create our own Dimension Presets this feature will be useless since the only way to use it is manualy edit dimensions for every page. Doing this for 50+ pages is VERY BORING.

4 Likes

Ummm… very strange indeed. Not sure if it is a bug or not, but I can tell you it is extremely aggravating. One of the reasons I use Axure is for documentation and flow modeling. In these cases, predetermined screen sizes are moot as I’m thinking about common paper sizes (8.5x11 or even larger for wall hanging). Moreover, the Auto settings does not appear to care at all about the content on the canvas… seems to have a mind of its own. What’s going on here? What am I missing??