Embedded MP4's Not Playing when Sharing Demo

Does anyone have any ideas why the videos work perfectly on Desktop’s and Laptops but not when viewing the demo on iPads?

For anyone following up,

Alvesj wrote into the help desk about this, and we found the issue was stemming from the device’s individual settings, rather than Axure RP. Some of the iPads were set to prevent videos from auto playing, which was why some iPads worked and some didn’t. The solution going forward was to first update each device’s iOS version so that they’re all running the latest or close to the latest, which allows each iPad to have the same configurable settings. The setting in question can be found by opening up “Settings > iTunes & App Store > Video Autoplay” on iOS devices.

Hopefully this helps!

My apologies…Thank you Jane for all of your support. One of the few things that Jane picked up on was that the Prototype worked just fine when she opened the RP file. She began the process of elimination by asking what device, IOS and version was providing the error and we found out that everything worked just fine on several devices but not all and once narrowing down to the OS version; we found the problem. I was too close to the problem to notice the solution. Jane helped lead me to the culprit. After updating my OS; everything worked fine.

Once again…thanks for the assistance!

unlisted #4