Fold page and accidently move it BUG - 折叠页面的时候会不小心移动页面

If I fold a page with many child pages, and the page is the last in the list, then, I will accidently move this page to somewhere. Because when I left click the page to fold it, I can’t release my left click quickly enough. And Axure thinks I want to drag the page.

如果我折叠一个展开的带有很多子页面的页面,而碰巧这个页面在列表的最底部(且这个列表已经超出了列表长度(列表出现滚动条)),那么当我点击左键折叠的时候,会不小心移动这个页面,巨烦!!!!因为我松手不够快(除非用FPS的手速),系统以为我想要拖拽这个页面。

I once tested, I must release my mouse in 50ms, this is not making prototpye, this is a FPS fight!

Because when I fold the last page, the list will turn from having scroll bar to not having scroll bar. At that moment, my left click is still there, but the page jump upward, then Axure thinks I am draging it.

因为当列表因为页面收缩而隐藏滚动条的时候,我的左键还没有松手,而这个页面的位置已经往上瞬移了,所以系统觉得我想拖拽它。

Now I made myself a temp solution: add many useless folders at the end, to avoid my page to be the last in the list. Don’t tell me to use arrow key, that’s inhuman.

现在我暂时的解决办法是在列表底部加很多没用的文件夹,你们可以试试。不要跟我说用左右方向键操作页面展开收起,太反人类了。

Only folding a page will the BUG appears. Because when we want to fold a folder, we don’t need to left click the arrow icon, we can double click.

收缩一个文件夹则不会出现这个问题。因为文件夹收缩可以用双击。

I need this BUG fiexed, thank you!