FontAwesome Icons not loading in AxureShare

I’m using FA5 and it works great locally - I can see the icons in Axure and when I do a preview on my machine it works. However, when I publish to AxureShare, my colleagues cannot see the icons when they load the page.

I’ve included FA5 in my web fonts and I did indicate that web fonts should be included. I see a bunch of others have had this issue, but I don’t see any solutions.

Here’s what my Web Fonts look like:

Would appreciate any help!

Extra piece of info - when my colleague installed the FA5 font on his laptop, he was able to see the icons (as expected). Still need to figure out why it’s not included as part of the HTML generation.

For anyone following up,

If you have a license for the Pro version of Font Awesome 5, you will need to use a different/specific CSS link to get your Pro icons to render in the output. This is different than the one you see publicly on the Font Awesome 5 site.

What you will want to do is:

1. Sign in to www.fontawesome.com.
  2. Click on “How to Use” and make sure you’re on the “On the Web” tab.
  3. You should then see a page asking “What’s a domain that you’ll use Font Awesome Pro CDN on?”
  4. Enter the Axure Share project URL into this field and press the “Add Domain & Get Going!” button.
  5. This should generate a FA 5 Pro CSS link for you to use in your Axure Share project (make sure to add this CSS link in the Web Fonts tab of your generator settings).

And that should do it! Let us know if you run into any trouble or questions, though. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the prompt reply by email, Jane.

Just as a heads up - Regarding step #5 above, adding the domain of AxureShare into your FA account doesn’t generate a new CSS link, but it does add that domain as an approved domain on the account. Users can add up to 30 approved domains in their FA accounts, but the CSS link is always the same.

Thanks!

unlisted #5