Fonts are not rendering correctly in responsive views

Hi there.

I have a couple of section headers/titles on the page where I’m using a mix of fonts, for example ‘Empowering decision making’, where ‘empowering’ is in bold. When exporting to axshare or preview, those headers appear correctly on desktop/base adaptive view but turning into full bold on other 2 responsive views (tablet and mobile), ie ‘Empowering decision making’.

These titles are not within masters or dynamic panels.
I saw a thread from October last year with a similar issue, where it was suggested to break away all masters on the page. I’ve tried doing that and no, it didn’t fix my issue. Any idea what it is and how to fix it?

Hi olesya_ger!

Hmm, I’ve tested out these steps on my end, but I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue just yet. To further investigate this, could you share a copy of the project file where you’re seeing this behavior? If you would prefer not to share the project file on the forum, you can also email our support team directly at support@axure.com instead.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi Chelsea, I actually managed to work it out. The issue was that I was using widget styles, and my H1s, H2s etc were set as bold. Once I unticked bold in my Widget style manager it started rendering correctly.
Thanks

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.