Fonts Not Displaying in Preview on Safari Mojave

Hi, I’m a new-again Axure user (used it many years ago). I started a project on High Sierra, and installed Mojave when it was released this week. On High Sierra, my system fonts were used when I previewed my prototype. Under Mojave, they appear properly while editing in Axure RP 8.app 8.1.0.3379, but when I preview in Safari, Times Regular is substituted. The fonts show fine in Chrome.

Hi chrisryan!

We were able to reproduce the same behavior on our end, and while this looks to be coming down to an issue in the new 10.14 Mojave OS and Safari, I’ve filed this with our QA team for further investigation. What should help in the meantime, other than using another browser, is to add the CSS or @font-face definition in the Web Fonts tab to get the web font to show properly on preview, local gen, and the Axure Share URL. You can access the Web Fonts tab by navigating to “Publish > Generate HTML Files > Web Fonts” from the main menu of Axure RP.

Hi there,

I seem to be having the same issue.

I first time I followed the instructions and added the ‘@font-face’ definition and prototype did work fine and fonts showed up with the fonts in Safari - however, I have worked on another prototype since and even though I added the same definition, fonts still don’t show well. Any idea why this might be?

Thank you.

Hi emesemandzak!

Could you please confirm that the @font-face definitions are precisely matched for the desired fonts and that the fonts are working correctly for your other web browsers? Are there any fonts being used in your newer file that were not used in your previous file?

unlisted #5