Form Validation along with mouse stylesheets for text fields

Login.rp (314.6 KB)
Im new on Axure little hands on experience, currently im learning. Here i attached my queries in jpg format along with .rp source file. I need help from forum friends. Please provide me the login - edited.rp source file from your side after reviewing my queries in jpg file. Kindly send it to me along with screen-cast or screen-cast video. Its easier to verify your edited version compare with my source file.

Thanks

Axure’s out-of-the-box text field widget doesn’t have any built in validation logic or styling, but you can fake it pretty easy. Just add a rectangle behind the text field and style its selected state to have red borders. Then add logic on the button to set that rectangle to “selected” whenever the condition is met.

InputValidation.rp (56.7 KB)

Hi Huban,

Thank you so much, Thanks for the feedback regarding my queries along with sample files from your side, Im very happy to touch with you.

Thanks
Satheesh

E-Admin Template_V01.rp (117.9 KB)

Hi Huban,

I work on another sample exercise, but scroll down unable to view. I attach source files and jpg for your reference. Is there possiblity to help eidted version.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.