PixelSpoke is looking for a Freelance Information Architect!
Are you a web designer who has excellent skills thinking through user experience to create superior website wireframes? We here at PixelSpoke are looking for freelance partners for projects with progressive businesses. One of our greatest needs is for partners with a high level of ability in creating website wireframes.
We’re a tight-knit team committed to doing excellent work while taking care of our partners and each other. Some of the benefits for freelance partners working with us are:
- We do all the project management, so you don’t have to.
- We cultivate long-lasting relationships with freelance partners.
- We will provide you with the relevant context you need to understand the client so you save time on interviews.
- Once you invoice us, we make sure you get paid quickly.
- References: We are happy to provide positive references on LinkedIn or other sites for freelance partners with whom we’ve had good professional relationships!
If you are interested in working as a freelance part of our team, please take a look at the requirements. The ideal skillset includes:
- Knowledge of creating site maps and wireframes for small website projects (such as adding a new feature to a page) to large website projects (such as full website redesigns). WordPress knowledge a plus.
- Experience wireframing in Axure or the Adobe Creative Suite (and sometimes for smaller projects, on paper).
- The ability to analyze and create the best possible user interactions and task flows while being mindful of key branding and marketing concerns.
- Comfortable collaborating with a project team, including an account manager, designer, and developer.
- Excellent communication skills.
PixelSpoke is a relationship-driven digital marketing agency. We work with credit unions and other progressive businesses on a wide range of marketing needs, from website redesigns to customer surveys to digital strategy and more.
We’re very committed to our core values: Everybody Wins, Enjoy the Journey, Solutions Not Blame, Curiosity with a Purpose, Continual Improvement, and Authenticity. We promise to bring these values to our professional relationship and hope for the same from you!
How to apply for this position
If this looks like a role you’d love and excel in, please send a message to our Content Strategist Nancy D’Inzillo to express your interest at nancy(at)pixelspoke(dot)com. Include your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, or a link to your online portfolio as well as a note about which of our core values most resonates with you.