I am currently hiring both for a full-time and a contract-to-hire UI/UX designer in Southern California, specifically Irvine. Of course, we are looking for someone with at least 3 years of expereince with Axure. This would be an on-site position. If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to speaking with you.
WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Designer to join a burgeoning creative team located in Irvine, California. Candidates for this position should showcase both leadership skills as well as technical skills in the field of digital design with an emphasis on product design. This position reports to and works with the Creative Designer to execute and support various additional business units across the organization.
This position will deal with all aspects of graphic production (print and digital) in support of established Product design goals. You will act as a liaison for the product team and the creative team. Other focuses can also expand to web design, UI and UX for public-facing corporate websites, tradeshows, print materials, event giveaways and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Concept, design and execute creative in support of product projects while hitting established goals, milestones and deadlines
• Ensure brand guidelines are used across all public and internal assets
• Define timelines and roadmaps for new projects while working directly with the creative Director to schedule development sprints
• Support a wide variety of requests for graphic assets across different business units
• Mentor less experienced designers and ensure they are following best practices
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 5+ years of professional design experience, emphasis on Product
• Exceptional portfolio - Your body of work should speak in volumes
• Expert level knowledge of common Adobe applications:
• Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Expert level understanding of web UI/UX
• Prototyping with Axure
• Highly organized with an eye for details
• Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
• Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
• Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
• Effective problem-solving capabilities
• Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
• Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
• Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Motion graphics and Adobe After Effects experience
• Experience with 3D design and Cinema 4D
• Previous experience working in Sketch
• Digital agency, lifestyle or tech experience
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
• Current resume
• Cover letter/summary expressing:
• Why you are interested in working at Cylance
• The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.