Help needed. Transfering workspace to another Axshare account

Hi there,
I’m currently working on my own Axure licence, but the company I work for has provided me a new team licence. I have lots of projects I need to work on, but I’ll be having a new account.
I need to transfer my private workspace with all the project I have to another Axshare account. I won’t be able to log into my previous account. How can I do that?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi martak123456!

You can do this by using shared workspaces on Axure Share. Creating a new workspace will allow you to share the workspace with another Axure Share user (your new account). This should also ensure that your Axure Share project URLs remain unchanged during the transfer.

To do this:

1. Log into your previous account at share.axure.com.
  2. Click on the “New Workspace” button on the page.
  3. Still on the main workspaces page, navigate inside your personal “My Projects” workspace (or wherever your projects are residing).
  4. Select all projects and click on the “Move” button. Select the new workspace.
  5. Go inside the new workspace, and click on “Manage Users > Invite People”.
  6. Enter your new Axure Share account that is linked to your new Team license. You should then get an email notifying you that you’ve been invited to a shared workspace.

Once you accept the invitation, you will have access to all projects from your previous account. Also feel free to remove the previous account as the owner of the shared workspace by clicking on “Manage Users > Remove Users”.

Hope this helps!