How do I navigate large amounts of Master Views?

I’m creating a menu using a Master, with a Master View for every state. But I’m worried about what will happen when I have a large number of Master Views, because the horizontal bar for selecting them doesn’t have any way to scroll right, or an alternate way to choose the Master View you want. Am I missing something, or are you just out of luck if you try to use more than a small handful of Master Views?

On a side note, what I REALLY wish I could do is use a Dynamic Panel for each menu state AND display the appropriate Dynamic Panel State in the editor when editing a particular page. The closest it seems I can come to that is to use an OnLoad event to pick the correct menu state when the page is previewed, but it bugs me to not see the correct menu state when I’m editing.

Can anyone advise me on how to make either of these approaches work? Or am I going about making a menu totally wrong and should take a totally different approach?

I’m experiencing this same problem - what a baffling UI choice from Axure.

Can an Axure representative answer this for alternatives? This is increasingly frustrating from a User Experience perspective to have to connect to a TV or an ultra widescreen monitor to even check the ‘Affect all Views’ checkbox or even access a View all the way to the right.

Agree that this needs to be fixed. Basically I have to slide the app completely off the left side of the screen and then drag the viewport to the right to manipulate individual views. I have 10 views, each with three subsets…this makes it really difficult to work with.

I met this problem in a week I’ve tried Axure (´-ωก`)

Why it looks so not a problem for Axure Team? It’ll be occurred on everyone (´・ω・`)

Axure… you ALMOST had it with this one. My level of frustration was off the charts when I realized I could NOT un-check the “Affect All Views” box. This should have been fixed before incorporating master views all together.

AXURE PLEASE FIX THIS.

I came here to suggest the same thing regarding where list of master views is displayed along the top of the UI and the fact that it’s (a) not scrollable and (b) doesn’t provide another way to access any views or the “Apply to All Views” checkbox.

If the list is only just a little bit too long collapsing the left and right sidebars with CTRL+ALT+{ and ] but beyond that, as others have said, it’s impossible without hacking it the way @BradFromAustin mentions. I’ve gotten around it so far by using shorter, abbreviated names but it doesn’t take long before doing this can get quite cryptic.

It appears that you’ve repurposed the UI for selecting Adaptive Views, which worked fine in that context because prototypes don’t regularly use more than four or five different viewport sizes. But since master views can have literally any number of views, the UI as shown NEEDS to be scrollable.

That said, an even better approach for Master Views: Move them into a sidebar panel like all the other hierarchically organized objects (pages, outline, masters). You could move the Adaptive Views ones there too. Example image attached.