How text animation?

how text animation ?

Hi bkao.

If you’re able to give some more specifics about the animations you’re looking for, I’ll be happy to offer some more targeted assistance. Thanks!

hy Jane
here’s my code https://j2zk6d.axshare.com
i have 2 wisches.
1 : the type area schould look verticaly.
2: when i augmented the size of rectangletext area the typing area is not synchronised and my hint text
is not centered. how can i have a typing area wich can be as big as the size of the rectangle ?

Hi bkao,

Thanks for the Axure Share link! Your two wishes can be solved with one change. Rather than using and resizing the Text Field widget, I’d recommend using the Text Area widget. This widget will allow you to type vertically, rather than horizontally, and will allow the typing area to be as big as the size of the widget.

Lmk if I misunderstood, though!

TextAreavsTextField.rp (44.4 KB)

thanks you :slight_smile: @Jane_Axure you do help me

i have to configured this draganddrop field with 3 different type it could be fillt with nh0: widht = 20; Nh2,3: widht = 40 with Ls :widght = 60 but the user can put first a nh0 and then a Ls or a Nh2,3 he can mixed the field area however he wants: only 8 nh2,3 or only 16 nh0 or only 5 Ls and one nh0 as long as
he fillt the field area witch is 16 time nh0 = 360 and NEA, or 8 time and NEA nh2,3 = 360 or 5 time Ls and nh0 & NEA witch is also = 360 .
how can i know say on the next draganddrop of widjet go to the next free place of the field ?? (where x is unknow but y is 679)
i don t know how to configured my 3 different dynamicspannel (widht = 20 , widht = 40 , widht = 60 )
to fill the fieldarea always on the next freeposition of x because y is always 679 on the field area wich is x = 69 y = 679 and widht is w = 360.
here s my code
https://f3ay0g.axshare.com

thanks you :slight_smile: you do help me @Jane_Axure

i have to configured this draganddrop field with 3 different type it could be fillt with nh0: widht = 20; Nh2,3: widht = 40 with Ls :widght = 60 but the user can put first a nh0 and then a Ls or a Nh2,3 he can mixed the field area however he wants: only 8 nh2,3 or only 16 nh0 or only 5 Ls and one nh0 as long as
he fillt the field area witch is 16 time nh0 = 360 and NEA, or 8 time and NEA nh2,3 = 360 or 5 time Ls and nh0 & NEA witch is also = 360 .
how can i know say on the next draganddrop of widjet go to the next free place of the field ?? (where x is unknow but y is 679)
i don t know how to configured my 3 different dynamicspannel (widht = 20 , widht = 40 , widht = 60 )
to fill the fieldarea always on the next freeposition of x because y is always 679 on the field area wich is x = 69 y = 679 and widht is w = 360.
here s my code
https://f3ay0g.axshare.com

Hi bkao,

If I’m understanding correctly, it sounds like you’d like to drag and drop widgets of differing width next to each other in the free place field. You can certainly do this by using conditional logic and local variables. What I did was add a condition for each possibility of widget placement, and you’ll quickly notice that the more widgets you have, the more conditions you will need (each widget will need its own condition of all its different position within the free field). This may be easier to build programmatically, but for simplicity’s sake, I used conditions. I’ve attached a sample example file to demonstrate this. If you have any questions, I gave a more thorough description here, but lmk if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

DragDiffWidths.rp (73.7 KB)

hy Jane thanks for your Support ,
i ve just activated the pro license for one month and i would like to know if there s a library that i can use like a full library of bootstrap to make my webinterface look more attractive…?

Hi bkao,

Congrats on the license!

We have a collection of free/paid widget libraries made from different users/companies, if you wanted to take a look here:

https://www.axure.com/support/download-widget-libraries

(Please note that these companies are not affiliated with Axure in any way.)

Once you’re ready to use a widget library, click on the hamburger menu in the Libraries pane of Axure RP and select “Load Library”. Select the widget library and click “Open”. This will load the widget library in the Libraries pane, allowing you to drag and drop the pre-made widgets onto your page.

i am still trying to figure out thedradiffwidth, i ve understand what you did but i’m still in a mess.
my draganddrop area can change size according to what the user selected. It’s a dynamicpannel area.
but by the first case when i am suppose to store the value of my fieldarea :slight_smile:
mov to x= [[widget_of_fieldarea.left + anynumber i want ]] i can t store widget_of_fieldarea.left ,
on the drag and drop , the object just disappear…?

my problem area begin on group where y= 2354. my fieldarea is a dynamicpannel and i don t succed to store his value on dragstart .prb_rvered.rp (389.3 KB)

it’s look more better for me . i solved the mess i mentioned before

Simply facing another problem now.
When i drop the nextvalue : secondvalue.x = firstvaluex + firstvaluewidth ,
this next value doesn t go exactly next, to the firstvalue but it goes to the nextplace where i drop it.
Instead of going where the firstvalue is fixed . i don t know why . because on draganddrop from firstvalue i do load : firstvaluex = this.x & firstvaluewidth = this.width.
But the next value go the nextplace where i drop the first widget instead of going to the next place where i fixed the first Widget . Can you please help me and tell me Why @Jane_Axure

Hi bkao,

Apologies for the delayed response! Is your latest question referenced in the file you posted here (the prb_rvered.rp file)?

At any rate, it sounds like what’s happening is that the first widget is dropped onto the canvas area and the second widget is moving to the dropped location of the first widget, rather than next to the first widget, is that right? If so, on drop of the first widget, make sure you are targeting the correct variables to update the x location and width of the first widget that is placed, and make sure that OnDragDrop of the second widget, it is moving to the updated location, rather than to the same x and variable position as the first dropped widget.

If you’re able to post an updated .rp file here for me to look at, I’ll be happy to see what’s causing the issue. Thanks!