I have a question on how to use multiple conditions on a repeater.
My setup is, that I have a search box and a repeater with some values in it. If I start typing into the search box, the list of options gets shown below the search box and updated based on the typed input. So far so good, I have managed to do that.
What I need now is another case, if none of the items in the repeater dataset matches my search term.
The interaction should be:
- I type in the name of a product into the search box.
- The list of options is shown below the search box as long as my term matches any values from the dataset.
- But if there are no matches available anymore, I want to show a text below the search box which says: “No product found. Click to add it to the list”.
- If the user clicks that element,
- the search term should be added to the dataset of the repeater
- set as the text into the Search box
- and the textbox below should disappear.
My main problem is to figure out, how to build a condition that would trigger if no matches are found.
I would be really grateful for any advice.
Thanks a lot,