How to import google fonts?

website-publishing
advanced-prototyping
mobile-prototyping

Helo.

I am not sure if it is a bug or not, i am unable to see imported fonts (from google) on iPad (through Axure app). I tried to imported font with @font-face and i try it with CSS link, but same result: nothing has changed. Is Axure app able to display imported fonts on iPad? I need a bit help with this. The font i want to import is Lato.

Best wishes.

Install the font on your system. You should be able to see the font in the list

I have it. I have problem on iPad, not on PC. I allready have it on my system installed. But i need it to be accessed widely, on iPad, on other client PC,…

Sorry I using windows. Font mapping should solve the problem.

This is what i am saying, font mapping does not work. Maybe i was not specific enough. I will try again. I was following this tutorial
https://www.axure.com/support/reference/web-fonts-font-mapping
I do not know if it is working on other PC where Lato is not installed, but i can see that it is not working on iPad using Axure app. My goal is: to see same font on all systems, windows, mac, linux, through google font.

Hope this is more clear now.

Hi Jerry000,

It sounds like you’re using the “Lato” Google font that’s already been hosted online–is this right? In this case, you’ll want to link to the font’s hosted URL using the “Link to .css file” option in the web font entry. Here’s a tutorial that uses the “Roboto” Google font as an example for how to set this up:

Note that you’ll want to make sure that the link you’re using has “https” instead of “http” in the URL. Once that’s set up, the Lato font should show up regardless of the device or operating system your prototype is being viewed on.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions about this or if the font is still having trouble displaying.

I did web fonts as it is stated on this page you provided. But on iPad on Axure app font does not show. Is there bug in Axure app on iPad? I can do font mapping but i do not know what font it shows on iPad instead of Lato. Do you have any other suggestion?

Hi Jerry000,

Is the font only not showing up when viewing your prototype through the Axure app on your iPad, or does it not appear when viewing it in a browser on the iPad as well (such as Chrome or Safari)? If you have access to another computer or device, does it work there at all?

If you can post a copy of your RP file, that’ll help me get a closer look at what might be going on. Feel free to also send it over in an email to support@axure.com if you’re more comfortable with that. Thank you!

Both, on iPad Safari and in Axure app the font does not show. I followed Web fonts & Font Mapping tutorial from your site but it does not work. On other PC i did not check yet. Sadly i can not send you RP file. I can make another one for demonstration and send it?

Hi Jerry000,

Hmm, it’s hard to say what might be going on without getting a closer look at your file. We do understand the privacy concern, so if you can post or email us a demonstration file instead where you were able to reproduce the issue, that could be a great help. We’ll be standing by!

unlisted #11