If font size increase to 40 or over it disappears

rp-7

Hi all,

Trying to do something with text. Whenever I increase the font size to 40 and over it disappears. I can still select the text but cannot see it. Font size 39 is fine but one more does not display.

Here’s a video: 2014-09-20_1511 - Neil_Ballantyne’s library

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Neil

It’s working fine for me. Could you post your rp file here?

Hello! I have the same problem. I am using Roboto font and when I increase the size over 47 it disappears. It also happens for many other fonts too.

Just in case, I attached my rp file.
tejalo synopsis.rp (123 KB)

Hi Braulio_rj,

Thanks for the file! When I tested it, everything seemed to work OK on our end as well. That is, I opened the “Registro” Page and increased the font size for all the text, which then remained visible in the Design Area.

To investigate this further, could you help answer the following questions, below?

1. What version of Windows or Mac OS X are you running?

2. Could you record a brief video/screencast of this happening? For recording screencasts, you can use the same tool that the original poster, Neilbahl, used. You can get the free download here: Download Jing

Seeing how you’re able to reproduce this error will be a great help.

1. Does this error happen in all files? Could you test this in a new file, i.e. via “File > New”?

Alex

It seems there is a maximum font size of 99@72dpi, 59@120dpi etc after which the font becomes invisible. I.e., 7,128 is the maximum (size x dpi) that Azure can handle.

This is exacerbated when one goes to Project Settings and chooses a dpi higher than 72.

For example, if I am using adaptive views and emulating a Samsung Galaxy Edge Device, it’s dpi is 515 dpi. Axure has a maximum dpi of 300. With font scaling, and Project Settings dpi set to 300, one sees fonts becoming invisible at size 23.

This makes it difficult to emulate actual mobile devices at their actual dpi scale.

I’m experiencing the same issue. I’ve uploaded a video of it below

Below are my PC Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i5-6200U Cpu @ 2.3Ghz-2.4 Ghz
Ram: 8 GB
Op. System: 64 Bit Windows 10
Screen Resolution: 3200 x 1800

What I am suspecting is the high resolution screen. Axure might have some font issues with higher resolution screens. (My Laptop screen is actually 13.3 inches but it supports resolutions up to 3200x1800). Hope these help to identify the issue.
Thanks

unlisted #7