Images appear distorted in axshare

Hi,

After uploading a prototype (rp file, created in 6.5) to Axshare, almost all images included in my prototype appear distorted, as if the image quality was significantly degraded during conversion from RP to HTML. however, when I generate and view the prototype locally, everything looks just fine and images appear in their original quality.

did anyone else experience this? any ideas what causes that?

thanks,
G.

Why hasn’t this question been addressed by the team? I am running into this same issue. The prototype looks fine locally but when published to axshare some pages appear blurry.

If re-publishing your prototype to AxShare doesn’t fix the issue, we’ll need to take a closer look to determine what is causing the problem.

I know this has been pointed out in sainraja’s other thread (AxShare Prototype Appears Blurry), but in case other users come across this issue, please post your .rp file and AxShare link or email them to support at axure dot com so we can help!

Three years later and this is still a big, big issue. Super blurry images on my portfolio, some are even being flipped upside down. Maybe a change of course would help - become more cross-compatible with Sketch or just ask your competitor how to setup your live site to render pics as expected?

Hi Rperoz,

Hmm, would you mind attaching screenshots of what you’re seeing on your end, as well as the .rp file you’re seeing this behavior in?

Additionally, please let us know the following:

1. Which version and build of Axure RP are you using (e.g. 7.0 build 3190, 8.1 build 3358). You can check this in “Help > About Axure RP”.

2. Are any of the images being targeted by interactions when they load, or when the page loads? For example, is a Set Size action resizing the widgets?

3. Is the zoom level in your browser set to something other than 100% when you’re viewing these images?

4. Does the issue appear in all browsers, and does it only seem to happen when viewing the prototype on Axure Share or do you also see it happen in preview and the local generated HTML?

If you can’t share the screenshots and .rp file here, then feel free to send it over to support@axure.com so that we can look at them privately. Thanks!

closed #6

unlisted #7

archived #8